Friday, May 23, 2008

Time to Pimp Pixel

Looks like it's time to pimp my own ride geek style. I first saw this on Tech Crunch and, it caught my eye!

Infectious is a company that's bringing custom art to cars but, making it much more affordable. In South Florida I had some friends who were very particular about their cars. They paid thousands for custom art to be done. This company seems to be broadening the horizon a bit and, bringing these custom pieces right to...almost anyone. I must say I am very interested in this indeed. If you follow the link to the company site, there's nothing there yet. They haven't even launched. Still, the possibilities of this could be endless.

We all know how much I love my car. I'm also rather proud of the very unique Zelda decal that is so discreetly stuck on the back window. I suddenly see my beautiful Scion xA with a portrait of Samus Aran on the hood. That would be so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candace, put pics of your car up before and after!