Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Make Me a Song

I've been saying the past couple of weeks about making The Spark! a theme song. Many of you have expressed interest in it. Well, I did promise a prize for the winner and..I can now tell you what you are going to get.

The novel "Conquest of Heroes" by Christopher Lee Buckner will be released very, very soon. It is the prequel to the upcoming game from Burning Man Studios. The person who makes SPARKs theme song will receive a copy of the novel signed by the author himself. I think that is pretty cool.

Thanks Chris for helping me out on this!

Now..information. The theme song needs to be between 45 seconds and 1 minute long. It must be original. No songs spliced together or soundbytes from other songs,movies, etc. You may use "generic" sound as long as it is royalty free. Once the theme song gets to me, it belongs to the Spark!. However, you will receive credit for creating it. The contest will go until we decide it stops. Winner will be chosen by me..and probably some help from my friends.

A lot of you are concerned that Nathan Pinard will make me one and win. I guarantee this..since Nathan and I work together so often, if he does win ...second place will receive the book.

That's the rules and everything else. Oh, you can send your entry to SparkCast@gmail.com please be sure it is in MP3 format.

No comments: