Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Animaniacs are so awesome

I remember the Animaniacs. I loved that cartoon. Even when I was younger it cracked me up and, as I got older I got some of the jokes. Maybe that's why Animaniacs is such a great cartoon. It's meant for an older audience but, kids loved it. So, even as an adult you can appreciate it. Anyway, the entire point of the post is because Amazon.com has 3 DVD boxed sets of Animaniacs episodes and, I am going to buy them. I got a gift certificate for my birthday and I haven't used it yet. Why not buy something so silly and so cool as Animaniacs?

Oh, and for your viewing pleasure...Yakko and the nations of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I loved those three. That movie with the Hay penny and where it was winter (Can't remember the name) is still funny whenever I watch it on, which is like never.

Have fun with the three box sets!