Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Featured!

Chronicle of the Annoying Quest; Episode 24 was featured in today's spotlight on Warcraft Movies . That is some awesome news. Goliath (AKA Rob) stole the show on this one. People seemed to love him. That's great! Goliath was always a great character.

I am really happy for *everyone* in Baka Savants for this achievement. This episode was definitely something that seemed to push us over the edge.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on voicing Vlada and, I do want to tell everyone that I appreciate those compliments very much. Vlada and Goliath are two very old characters Rob and I created for a little podcast skit some time ago. It was amazing to see them "come to life" like that. As always, I really enjoy working on Chronicle of the Annoying Quest. Stefie is a challenge because she annoys even me!

Thanks guys for making this episode such a great episode!

Missed it? Watch it here On WeGame.com

No comments: